Friday, January 31, 2014

Adios Jan!!

Thanks for the memories!!
On this the last day of January, 2014, I have decided (and encourage you to) take a moment to reflect in gratitude for the blessings of this past month. For myself, there were family members' birthdays and a special anniversary for a very dear friend. My brother and sister came in from Michigan, and my Earth Angel and her mom came in from Utah. I was blessed to have countless enriching and inspiring conversations with friends, patients, clients and family members. I was asked to be a Bridesmaid in my beautiful and amazing cousin's wedding. I had a fantastic meeting with my book editor, and remained strong and healthy throughout the entire month, while the flu ran amuck all around me.
This past 30 1/2 days have been filled with lots of Laughter, Love and Light. Thank you, January 2014 for all the beautiful blessings you brought into my life, and I bid you a fond and gratitude ridden farewell.
Now...on to February!!

What are some of the events, activities and memories you experienced this month? Write, remember and be grateful for them all!

Until Next Time,
Jill


https://www.facebook.com/ThePerfectCupofCoffeeBook?ref=hl
https://twitter.com/JillsPerfectCup
www.TheNaturalBodyWorks.com
720-938-5455

Please be sure to sign in to 'follow' this blog!! THANKS! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment